Friday, July 4, 2008

Mi Rancho Grande

I'm going along with the rest of the gang here. It was ok. Adequate. Nothing special. Just food.

The tamales were a big disappointment, very flavorless. I ate everything DeLaina ate, so I don't have much to add in the food arena. Bland and edible. I was thinking the green flecs were pumpkin seeds? I love the fried ice cream at Los Hermanos so that's what I'd be geared up for. I was let down big time.

I liked the atmosphere. It was relaxed and easy for us all to be loud and obnoxious without disturbing anyone. I should have looked around better because I know the sign says they have a live band at times. I always thought from the outside it was a little dive hole in the wall, now thatwould have been fun! I was hoping to find a hidden hang out with a bar and band, but definately just another average family restaurant.

Come on Draper, can't anyone give me a great place to go hang out on the weekend? I'm tired of going downtown all the time to play.

I say the golf course too! That can still be in our international tour because we can act like it's a rich, snobby place, and that would be a different culture for me since I'm not rich and never snobby. I've done IKEA, I would rather not repeat that indigestion tummy pain again from those meatballs.

Since I'm playing boss and we have three votes I'm posting it. See you all next month! (PS, Delaina, where are those pictures! You are going back into the dog house ;), I can't believe you have better things to do then blog and download pics, lol.)

1 comment:

DeLaina said...

I spent all day yesterday wiping rear ends at every filthy bathroom between here and Idaho. Now I'm stuck at the inlaws house having inane conversations. T-R-U-S-T me I SO wish I could just download the pix and post them right now. It'll have to wait til I get back and have a computer that my camrea card is compatible with.