Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Citris Grill

Citris Grill off 12300 S. in Draper is one of my favorite places to hang out with the girls. Last night Laura, Dana, Wendy, Robin, Amy, Gwendolyn, Kay, Nancy, Ashleigh, Dawn, and I were all there.

The food is delicious, and I'm particularly fond of the Ham and Havarti sandwich, the sweet potato corn chowder, the artichoke dip and chips, and practically all of the desserts. The wraps, salads and pizzas are also amazing. Portion sizes are enormous, so be prepared to take some home, or split the meal with a friend.

The only minutely annoying thing is that Citris is spelled with an "i" not a "u". Not sure why. Maybe I'll ask. Or not. What do I care as long as the food is yummy?

Thanks for the good friends and good conversations last night, girls!

1 comment:

bebe said...

I just heard that Citrus Grill has closed their doors. I'm sorry I never got a chance to try it!