Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just gets better!

I am having so much fun with dinner club. It's not about the food or the restaurants at all, just wonderful meeting so many new people and friends. This was the biggest yet I think, were there 11 of us there?

Cafe Trang was perfect for the night. The service was very non-obtrusive, things just got done without me even noticing. She just slipped in then out. Even when they were closing they never told us to leave. They just nicely brought us receipts and cleaned up until we got the hint.

I really enjoyed my dish. It was beef something, I waited too long to blog and now I can't remember a thing. Even though I enjoyed my dinner, next time I'd get the lemon chicken. That's the dish that has stuck in my mind after we all passed our plates around. Everything else has faded away in my memory after a mere 10 days, but the lemon chicken still lingers.

We are quickly running out of restaurants in Draper, at least interesting sounding ones that we haven't already been too. It will be fun to see what we come up with next time, I can't wait!

No comments: