Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bueno Vita

I was so excited to try this restaurant. I am always on a lookout for a good Italian restaurant; especially in Draper. I have to say my hopes were dashed. My dish was okay, but nothing to write home about. I typically don't salt and pepper my food, but I had to this time to get any flavor out of the dish. The dessert was good, but not good enough to make a special trip.

The service was terrible. The server didn't check on us at all even though we were pretty much the only show in town. I kind of picture all the workers in the back of the restaurant kickin' it and wishing we would get the heck out of there so they could go home. "Maybe if we deprive them of water, they will leave!" Well their ploy worked. We did eventually leave, and we may never come back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After reading your comments I was hesitant to give Buona Vita a try, but I did. My experience was quite the opposite actually. The food was great, I had the Lasagna and my wife had the Baked Peene special. The service was slow to start but she ended up being very attentive. You should give it another try, our waitress said they have had many changes as of late.